VolBuild LLC We have developed cost-effective and pleasant processes to make building your New House as a leading home design firm in Pulaski, Tennessee as well as Lawrenceburg or Fayetteville. We use the following:
- There are proven ways to build.
- Building materials from local origin
- An easily accessible and highly qualified work force.
All these attributes allow us to stand out in central Tennessee as the best house-building business.
Step 1 – Conversation
Before we open the doors or rush to obtain permits, we will sit down together to discuss your vision of the house you envision. We want to collaborate on the design and build challenges of the home. But we also want to develop a relationship with your to help us all get through this process together. We aren’t just building a house. We are committed to your complete satisfaction.
Step 2 – Blueprints are open, and deals can be made.
Once you have shared with us your final goals for your new home, now it is time to work on the details of the final product. There are many steps in this process. We’ll always be here:
- You must clear the site in order to construct.
- Talk about what the place will look like.
- There may be problems with grading
- The driveway location
- Determine if there are any agreements that restrict the construction process
- Access to water and sewer.
Step 3 – Contract Prepare For Your Community
We now have sufficient information for us to submit a work contract. We are ready to give you a contract defining:
- Final price is determined by contractual criteria
- Expected project completion time, including weather and unforeseen delays
- Any branded products (windows, doors etc.) that are covered under the contract will be guaranteed.
- Any plans that have been approved for modifications before they are implemented
- Modification of the contract during construction.